Supply Chain Consultant
Who we are
efm Logistics Services is a highly reputable market leader providing unique logistics solutions. With over 200 talented professionals in the Transport and Logistics Industry our people, market leading technology and innovation is what differentiates us from the rest.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Consultant to join our team based in Glen Waverley. We’re looking for an energetic, driven and motivated individual to join our dynamic Commercial Team.
As a Supply Chain Consultant you will:
- Partner with customers and various efm teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the customer’s business:
- Enhance our customer’s ability to service their end consumer
- Increase our customer’s competitive advantage in their industry
- Process enhancements across various functions
- Integrations with systems where possible
- Lean and compliant operations and warehousing functions
- Ensuring maximised service levels by efm and underlying carrier solutions
- Converting data into valuable insights to quantify the commercial impact of business decisions
- Support procurement activities by presenting negotiation options that allow sustainability across all parties
- 2+ year’s work experience in a Consulting role within a Service business
- Bachelor degree in either a Commerce or Supply Chain related field
- Presentation experience to c-suite, board level and/or senior management stakeholders
- Intermediate financial modelling and data analysis, modelling, forecasting skills
- Experience within a fast paced and demanding business environment
Why join efm Logistics Services?
- Career development and progression
- A comfortable and modern office setting
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Convenient on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you apply now by sending through your CV!