Who we are
efm Logistics Services is a highly reputable market leader providing unique logistics solutions. With over 200 talented professionals in the Transport and Logistics Industry our people, market leading technology and innovation is what differentiates us from the rest.
Why join efm Logistics Services?
Career development and progression
A comfortable and modern office setting
A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
An engaging and empowering culture
Convenient on-site parking
Don’t miss this opportunity!
The purpose of the QA Analyst role is to proactively analyse and interpret system data to ensure the quality of billing prior to invoicing. The position will be on a 6 month fixed-term condition.
As a QA Analyst you will:
• Validation of carrier invoices & rates
• Validation of carrier & customer credits
• Importing and manipulation of excel files into billing system
• Analysis of weekly invoices and credits
• Problem solve invoicing and credit issues
• Producing of weekly KPI Reports
• Analysis of consignment reports prior to invoicing deadlines for six business units.
• Analyse major customers to check margins and validate charges.
• Responsible for major customer reporting
• Efficiency improvements
• Ensure completeness of invoices received and processed
• Ad hoc analytical duties
• Verify and validate invoices to eliminate discrepancies.
• Check invoice data against rate cards to check if there are inconsistencies in billing
• Communicate with Account Managers and Carriers
• Back up for Team Leader where required.
Knowledge and experience:
• Minimum of 12 months of billing experience or other relevant experience, preferably in the Broker or Freight environment
• Proven ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret raw data in excel
• Demonstrate strong mathematical ability
• Finance or IT Qualification
If this sounds like the role for you apply now by sending through your CV!