Who we are
efm Logistics Services is a highly reputable market leader providing unique logistics solutions. With over 200 talented professionals in the Transport and Logistics Industry our people, market leading technology and innovation is what differentiates us from the rest.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our team based in Glen Waverley. We’re looking for an energetic, driven and motivated individual to aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration.
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Process month end financial results
- Identify and document key processes and policies
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliation
- Identify and resolve system issues / inefficiencies
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management reports
- Ensure tax compliance including the annual return, GST and FBT
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Assist with interim and annual audit
- Ensure the maintenance of fixed asset register
- Manage accruals and prepayments
- Provide analysis and support on any ad hoc issues
- Constantly identify areas for business improvement
- Actively involved in providing support to wider Finance departments
- Finance/Accounting qualification;
- Preferably CA/CPA qualified; and
- Advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of an ERP
Why join efm Logistics Services?
- Career development and progression
- A comfortable and modern office setting
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Convenient on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you apply now by sending through your CV!