Finance Business Analyst
Who we are?
efm Logistics Services is a highly reputable market leader providing unique logistics solutions. With over 200 talented professionals in the Transport and Logistics Industry our people, market leading technology and innovation is what differentiates us from the rest.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst to join our team based in Glen Waverley. We’re looking for an energetic, driven and motivated individual to join our dynamic Finance Team.
As a Finance Business Analyst, you work alongside the business and contribute to the delivery of insights, reporting, planning and analysis across the group with the aim of driving the business towards commercially beneficial outcomes. Reporting directly into the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
As an Business Improvement - Team Lead you will:
- Partnering and providing commercial support to the business through financial modelling and analysis
- Providing insights and actionable items as outcomes from analytical projects
- Owning all budgeting, reporting, analysis and commentary related to corporate departments and company overheads in consultation with Finance and People & Culture Business Partnering teams
- Coordinate and collate the Budget and Forecast process for relevant divisions
- Monitor financial performance including delivery of month end review to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ongoing tracking of company risks and opportunities for all P&L lines within scope including the preparation and review of monthly packs.
- Deliver and/or contribute to Shareholder and Executive level reporting monthly and quarterly and as required.
- Provide analytical support for key forums e.g. Board Meetings, Divisional Quarterly Forums
- Provide analytical support including scenario modelling as require
- 3-5 years’ experience within Professional Services or FP&A, ideally operating in an analyst role
- Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with CA/CPA
- Advanced financial modelling and data analysis, modelling, forecasting skills
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Have experience in a performance driven environment
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Highly articulate and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
Why join efm Logistics Services?
- Career development and progression
- A relaxed and modern office setting
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Convenient on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you apply now by sending through your CV!