Customer Service Officer
- Join a customer centric highly reputable market leader
- Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
- Structured on-the-job training provided
Who we are?
efm is Australasia’s market leader in delivering innovative, customer focused, logistics solutions. With a unique, disruptive business model we are always striving to raise the bar. Our workplace is fast paced, evolving and always offering a challenge with solutions to discover for our customers. We are outcome focused with a corporate, professional, supportive and relaxed environment that supports flexible working.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Customer Service Officer to join our growing team based in Glen Waverley. We are looking for passionate and outcome focused people with the ability to influence outcomes, be energetic, driven and motivated.
As an Customer Service Officer you will:
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve internal goals and address customer requirements
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key enterprise customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide accurate regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
You will have:
- Previous experience in Transport & Logistics industry – either in Customer Support / Bookings is preferred but not required
- Strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
- Ability to provide effective solutions to address customer needs
- Previous exposure to CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce or similar an advantage) – not essential
Why join efm Logistics Services?
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A corporate, professional, supportive and comfortable environment
- Learn from talented team members
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!