Business Improvement - Team Lead
Who we are?
efm is Australasia’s market leader in delivering innovative, customer focused, logistics solutions. With a unique, disruptive business model we are always striving to raise the bar. Our workplace is fast paced, evolving and always offering a challenge with solutions to discover for our customers. We are outcome focused with a corporate, professional, supportive and relaxed environment that supports flexible working.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Business Improvement - Team Lead to join our team based in Glen Waverley. We are looking for a strategically-focused individual with the ability to influence outcomes with exceptional business and financial acumen.
As an Business Improvement - Team Lead you will:
- Lead the change management implementation activities
- Improve management reporting, information flow, business processes and organizational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Management of operation budget in coordination with the CFO/CEO
- Provide specialized knowledge of change management methodologies, practices and approaches in relation to workforce management solutions and business transformation
- Complete project reports and presentations for senior stakeholders
You will have:
- Tertiary qualified with a finance or business related degree (Logistics & Supply Chain)
- Proven direct people management skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience, including at the executive level
- Excellent change planning, analysis, interventions, resistance management, conceptualization and problem solving skills
- Proven management of multiple deliverables within agreed timeframes
- Proven strategy and planning for future forecasts
Why join efm Logistics Services?
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A corporate, professional, supportive and comfortable environment
- Learn from talented team members
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!